We're to start

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Jeanette, Nov 7, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Jeanette

Jeanette Newbie

I recently had to take guardianship of my two grandchildren 9 months and 2 years old I need help establishing a home for them and I have no idea were to start. If anyone can give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated thanks
    Father_Nature likes this.
  2. Father_Nature

Father_Nature Newbie

Hi Jeanette. I had adoptive parents and I felt I should reply to this post. It's really big of you to adopt two of your grandchildren. You will find a lot of help available from government and private agencies such as charities and foundation.

The first place you should check out is the Child Welfare Adoption Assistance site which has tonnes of financial resources for people who have taken guardianship or have adopted someone into their lives. You can find out more about your states Adoption Assistance Program on the following link.

You can also find more resources on the cost of adoption and guardianship and any help you can get towards these costs in the form of employer provided adoption benefits and adoption assistance. You should find all the information here.

The best place to find all the information would be on the USA.gov site which has a whole section devoted to guardianship and adoption and you can find this page here.

I really hope you find all the information you need and feel free to ask any other question you may have.