Where Can I Find a Government Job - Tired of the Private Sector

Discussion in 'Finding Scholarship Money' started by Aristocrat, Jan 23, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Aristocrat

Aristocrat Newbie

I've been working in the private sector all my life and I'm really fed up with it. I've changed locations, positions and I've even been demoted. I'm now looking for sanctity in a public job where I can do the best I can and not be messed around. I really don't want to go to a recruitment agent. My questions are as follows

1. Where Can I Find a Government Job

2. Are there any training and education opportunities in the Public sector?

3. How secure are Government jobs?
  2. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

Hey Aristocrat, sorry to hear about your problems. You've come to the right place. I've bookmarked some great resources in response to your questions.

Education Employment & Training

On the bookmark above you'll find resources on primary, secondary and higher education resources. You'll also find information and courses on special education, financial aid numeracy and literacy resources.

Finding a Public Sector Job

The bookmark above will help you to choose a careers and then build a bespoke resume. You can also find information on applying for jobs, becoming self employed and be able to find Government jobs..

Government Jobs

On the bookmark above you'll be able to find job opportunities in the public sector, this includes federal, state, local, military and even jobs in high rank positions in the Government.

You should be able to get started with the resources above. Good Luck.