Young expecting couple of lil baby girl needs a financial miracle.

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by john and sarah, Jul 25, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. My name is John and my wife's name is Sarah. We are a young couple that's about to have our first baby. We had money stolen from our home, the money we had been saving for our baby. We are in a financial crisis and need money for our rent.

If anyone can help please call 9032270127 and I promise you that you will not go unappreciated. I can show you documentation for our struggle. Please help.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @john and sarah, welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. Congratulations on the good news, it's great to hear young couples having children. I am sorry to hear about your money that was stolen, presumably, you've notified the Police about this?

You must contact your landlord and explain the situation to him. Explain that you are about to have a baby and have had money stolen. In a diplomatic way explain that you need more time to get back on your feet and you have every intention of paying back the arrears.

You should also get in touch with charities such as The Salvation Army because they have advisors who can help. They will explain all your options and let you know if you are eligible for welfare benefits.

You should also start a crowdfunding campaign on sites like GofundME.com and FundAnything.com. You can write about your hardship and share on social media so people can donate money to you. If you can strike the right cord when writing your campaign and share effectively on social media you could make a lot of money.

Please feel free to reply or send me a private message. I wish you all the best.

I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do | Find Some Money