I've lost everything

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Tonyamichelle70, Jun 6, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. I need help getting my family out of this town my oldest daughter was in a relationship with a guy for 10 years they have two boys together but he decided he wanted her little sisters and he ended up raping my youngest repeatedly until she told on him he was arrested and convected where he pleaded guilty he got 424 days in jail scence than I have had 7 people in a 2 bedroom house there is a no contact order witch no one cares about he was aloud to live by us and he did and he has maid my life a living hell iam disabled do to a bad heart broken neck that healed wrong nerve pain and depression anzity and much more the problem Is he won't leave us alone in the past 3 years he has tryed to run my youngest over with his car he fallows them all the time corners the middle daughter in the store we live in a small town cause I can't afford to move into town witch is 30 miles in to the big town he looks threw are windows calls the coin and says iam hurting them and he stands there watching his family hurases us its never ending my youngest goes no where with out me you can't touch her she has covered all the windows in the house and she hides under the bunk beds so she can't be seen her dog is her only companion he has now started killing my kids pets I found a house hidden in the bigger town where he won't find us but I don't have the money and I can't get a loan no one will help my daughter has already tryed to take her life over this iam afraid if I don't get her moved than I will be buriein my child please someone help us I have never asked for help iam 47 I've been on my own scence 16 I've always payed my way I have never owned or gotten a house bill Gates was going to help but I didn't have the 30.00 to give for a membership the people that own the house need to put it up for sale in a week and a half unless I get some help the house all ready has what I need for my medical needs iam losing my legs it's hard and harder to move them iam bagging for help I will make payments and will pay you back I will sell my soul to the devil if I have to I need help saving my baby please I beg for someone to help us I have no family left there all gone but two sisters that think iam a burden they never helped me but I helped them a few time I just need someone to take a chance on me just once I have tryed to get a loan but my score is to low it's 585 and no one will help they all want money and I don't have it wish I did but I used all the money I had saved to bury family my mom my dad and brother and sister in law so know that I need help they all run please help me