100 Ways to Make Extra Cash During Hard Times

Discussion in 'Passive Income' started by Shobir, Aug 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. OggyAnd

OggyAnd Newbie

15. Selling Scrap Metal

You could start scavenging for scrap metal, just drive through neighborhoods in your local area and look for stuff people have chucked out. If you can find iron, aluminium, copper pipes etc then you could make a lot of money.
    admin and SilverSpoon like this.
  2. Father_Nature

Father_Nature Newbie

16. Switching Bank Accounts

If you're not happy with your current account you could switch to an account which pays you upfront. In the UK First Direct are offering £125 if you switch over to them. You can continually switch accounts to find the best deals. You could also open a cash back account such as the Santander 123 account and earn cash on all your direct debits. You can earn 1% on your mortgage, 2% on utilities, and 3% on shopping. Free Money!
  3. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

17. Selling Puts

I know this might sound complicated but selling puts can help you generate a lot of side income. It's like selling an insurance policy and you only have to pay out when an accident happens. With stock market puts you sell cheap insurance for a really unlikely event and then watch the premiums roll in. I've been doing it for a while and am making between $200 to $500 per month! Educate yourself about learning to sell puts.
  4. Anne Marie

Anne Marie Newbie

18 Sell Calling Cards

If you live in a city with high immigration you could make some extra money selling calling cards. Calling Cards are just phone cards that some people use to save money on international calls. These international phone cards usually cost about 50 cents and you can sell them for about a $1. If you can find a good location and set up a stall you could make some extra cash during your spare time. You wont become rich but if you're looking for ways to boost your income you ought to consider this.
  5. SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon Newbie

19 Become a Uber Driver

If you have a relatively new vehicle and know your way around your city you could become a Uber Driver to earn some extra money. There are some hoops you need to jump through before you get approved but so long as your willing and have a relatively clean licence you should get approved pretty quickly. Uber take a cut of the profits but they send you more business which makes sense if you want to make more money as a Taxi driver.
    admin likes this.
  6. SilverSpoon

SilverSpoon Newbie

I know some people who habitually switch their bank accounts to take advantage of offers like this. There are some people who open several bank accounts and switch them every 6 months to take advantage of the free money. Its definitely doable but you need to be organized and understand the terms and agreements before you do this full time to maximize the benefits. If you have a large family with exceptional credit scores you could make a nice little side income from very little work. Thumbs up for this idea.
    admin likes this.
  7. DoraGarza

DoraGarza Newbie

Hi, My name Dora Garza and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Donald. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (donald.blankatmcardcreator@gmail.com). And I believe they will also Change your life
  8. Aaron Marley

Aaron Marley Newbie

admin likes this.
  9. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Thanks Aaron, really useful information for our community.

Take care, I wish you all the best.
  10. promotional gifts singapore hàng tốt giá rẻ có dịch vụ giao hàng thu tiền tận nơi đảm bảo cho khách hàng. phụ bạn một tay chúc bạn ngày phát triển

11. vo van hôm trước vừa qua chỗ bác này mua xong dùng mấy tháng rồi vẫn thấy ok