Asking for help for my 13 year d daughter...

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Ann, Jul 28, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ann

Ann Newbie

Hi how is everybody my name is ann and I'm a single mom of two girls and this year's been a little tough this year I had two jobs working full-time until I got in a car accident then I wasn't able to work so stuff started to get a little tough but I managed but my daughter is always wanted to start modeling and as soon as she turn 13 I start letting her go to auditions and after a couple of them she finally got a call for an interview and she got accepted but she has to take a class and get some books for training course and I'm in much need to help her the pic is her. I have never done this before so I don't quite know how to ask for any kind of help or anything if there's any kind of Vice that I can get to help her would be great if you message me let me know that would be great very appreciated and thank you for reading my story
  2. Sophia Rush

Sophia Rush Apprentice

Hello, We are helping the people in need so if you are really in need, tell us your story and let us know how much you would need to get back on your feet in an email to soprush@gmail.com
    Ann likes this.