Help need monthly payment loans for bad credit - any companies?

Discussion in 'Personal Finance Q & A' started by Rayden87, Aug 9, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Rayden87

Rayden87 Newbie

I'm trying to find a monthly payment loans for bad credit. I've gone to the main banks and asked for a loan and have been refused. I'm now prepared to pay more interest for a monthly payment loans for bad credit. I need the money to pay off some other smaller loans so I can concentrate on one loan and one interest rate. I'm tired of changing credit cards and looking for the best zero percent balance transfer deals and getting a loan will help me get out of this habit. Hope someone can help!
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Almost all loans have monthly payment facilities even if you have bad credit. If you have a low credit score you could try the following loan companies who offer loans to people with bad credit. The interest rate will be high so beware.

1. BadCreditLoans.com (Unsecured)
    2. Springleaf Financial (Secured)
    3. Peerform (Peer to Peer)
    4. Avant Loans (Unsecured)

Rather than rushing into getting a loan with bad credit it makes sense to repair your credit first and then apply for a loan. If you can repair your creditworthiness over 12 months and then apply for a loan the rate will be cheaper it it will be easier to obtain credit. If you do want to repair your credit try the following tricks which I used to boost my credit score.

1. Get a copy of your credit report
    2. Analyze the report and fix any errors
    3. Make sure you are on the voters list
    4. Try to settle credit accounts in full if you can
    5. Stop applying for more credit
    6. Disassociate yourself from other people who have bad credit
    7. Make payments 7 days before the due date
    8. For first 3 Months pay 10% more than the minimum payment
    9. For next 3 months pay 30% more than the minimum payment (10%, 30% work best)
    10. Try to make a significant payment on the 11th month or pay balance in full
    11. Keep bank account positive, do not go into overdraft
    12. Do not apply for any financial products

Whatever you decide to do you should consider the options carefully and focus on the long term. If you can repair your credit once and for all you'll be able to apply for superior products like a mortgages in the future.
  3. Jeffrey445

Jeffrey445 Newbie

LendUp is an online lending site that provides easy personal loans. It is a great option. But I guess credit repair is a much better option for future.