How Much Money Can I Save Making My Own Bread and Detergent

Discussion in 'Ways to Live Cheaper' started by SueStanton, Sep 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. SueStanton

SueStanton Newbie

Can I really get ahead in life by making my own bread and detergent, every frugal or personal finance site I go to recommends that I make my own products, can I really save money like this? how much could I save and is it worth the time? I know making my own bread wont make me a millionaire but is it really worth it. If anyone has saved money please share your experiences, any recipes or instructions would also be appreciated. I want to save as much money as possible in 2013 and I look forward to some responses.