How to ask millionaires and billionaires for a job - get hired

Discussion in 'Featured Posts of The Find Some Money Blog' started by admin, Sep 29, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    A lot of members on this forum have asked how to contact millionaires for a job. If you want to get hired by a millionaire or billionaire by networking with rich people you should read the post below.

The post below is a 1400 worded and explains how best to contact millionaires and billionaires for help in the hope of getting a job. Please leave feedback if you found this useful.