How to Ask Rich People for Money and Get it

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Eduardo, Sep 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. sabina

sabina Newbie

do you get money?
  2. Mark Taylor

Mark Taylor Newbie

Another great place to help you find those that give money away is the Billionaire Mailing List.
    They have recently updated their lists. There is a small fee for giving it to you, but they have all the U.S. billionaires home mailing addresses, a whole bunch of millionaires and 1000 CEO's addresses.

Just wanted to update everyone on this. Hope this helps someone that really needs the help. P.S. they also have sample letters you can send to the wealthy in case you don't really know what to say. Thank you for this site. It is very nice to have a site like this that helps people.
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
    admin likes this.
  3. Ricardo1985

Ricardo1985 Newbie

4. I know someone who asked for 1 million dollar from some richest people on the planet and he really got it. His name is Craig Rowin. He published an Youtube video asking for financial assistance of 1 million dollar from some of the richest people on earth. He actually got it. Why don't you try to do something like this.

You can watch his video how he is asking for money here:

Here you can see how he got money :

I understand that it is highly unlikely that something like this is going to happen to you. Just wanted to let you know about something I know. But you can definitely try this. Who knows what will happen.
    admin and Collinson97 like this.
  5. This is Sherma thanks for the advise I cannot see the video can u send it to my email address sherms006@hotmail.com
  6. Video link sent.
  7. Shawna Buchanan

Shawna Buchanan Apprentice

I just looked up rich ppls addresses and sent them a straight forward 2 pg letter with my contact info at the bottom. I'll let you know if I get any help... I figured it was worth a shot! The worse they can do is throw it away. Just trying to be positive...
    admin likes this.
  8. Felix Ozor

Felix Ozor Newbie

Thank you very much Buchanan. I will surely give it a trial.
  9. Collinson97

Collinson97 Newbie

But watch the second video till the very end. They're acting! He didn't actually get the 1 mil.
    It's a nice idea tho...
  10. Collinson97

Collinson97 Newbie

Send us the link on utube? Wish you the best of luck...
  11. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEND THERE BUT IF HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS I CAN SEND IT FOR YOU PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT MIND
  12. Aleksa

Aleksa Newbie

I want to ask rich people for money, but I do not know the address where you can contact them and ask for help. You are welcome. email me at latvia0201@gmail.com I would be very grateful to you.
    admin likes this.
  13. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Aleksa, I hope you are well. To get money from rich millionaires and billionaires it is advisable to go through their charitable foundation. You need to do some research and find a foundation which will help you. If you want assistance with scholarship programs you might want to contact The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, or the Susan Thomson Buffett Foundation. If you need financial assistance you might want to contact the Jon Bon Jovi Foundation.

If you want a direct donation then I would suggest you set up a GoFundMe.com crowdfunding campaign and then use Twitter and Facebook to reach out to millionaires and billionaires for help. The reason for raising the money must be important and it should make a difference to your life. Raising money for medical reasons or study are very popular among millionaires and billionaires for donations. I hope you achieve your goals and I wish you all the best @Aleksa.
  14. admin

Admin Post
    Hi @Needhelp and welcome to the Find Some Money Forum. Millionaires and Billionaires do donate to individuals however, it happens very rarely. The best way to get a donation from a billionaire or millionaire is to find a charitable foundation that offers the help you need. For example, if you need help with studies you could contact The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for help. If you are in Financial Dispair you could contact the Jon Bon Jovi Foundation.

Another way to get donations from rich people, millionaires, and billionaires is to set up a crowdfunding campaign explaining the hardship you are trying to deal with. You can then share this campaign with your friends and family and network with rich people to ask them for help. You can use crowdfunding sites such as GoFundME.com and FundAnything.com. I have added an example of how crowdfunding is helping people in need. I wish you all the best.

Sasha's Transplant Fund by Sammie Maile - GoFundMe

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money
  15. admin

Admin Post
    Hi @Sherma st hill and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. Before you contact millionaires and billionaires for help you need to establish your needs. If you need money for education or to start a business you need to select the charitable foundations that support scholarship and entrepreneurial projects. These foundations give money direct to these projects so you need to contact these projects for help.

You can contact millionaires and billionaires direct and the best way to do this is through crowdfunding. You can start a crowdfunding campaign on sites such as GoFundMe.com and FundAnything.com. You can then share the campaign to Tweeting rich millionaires and billionaires for support. I wish you all the best.

I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do | Find Some Money
  16. admin

Admin Post
    Hi @Andrew Holder - Please can you establish your need so people can contact you with advice and guidance. I wish you all the best.
  17. admin

Admin Post
    Hello, @Mark Taylor and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. Thanks for the information on the Billionaire Mailing List. Can you provide a link to the site because that would be helpful? Tweeting a crowdfunding campaign to a billionaire is a great way to raise money or at least get some publicity. Look forward to your reply.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  18. admin

Admin Post
    Hello. @Tamal Krishna and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I agree with you, there is a possibility that millionaires and billionaires will donate money to people who really need it. The reason why most people don't believe it because there are so many people who contact these millionaires and billionaires with irrelevant needs. I believe that if you have a genuine need a millionaire or billionaire will help you.

The best and quickest way to to contact millionaires and billionaires would be to get a contact list. You then create a crowdfunding campaign and tweet the donation page to millionaires and billionaires.

19. admin

Admin Post
    Hi @Shawna Buchanan, I was wondering how your letter worked with the millionaires and billionaires? Did you get a response? Have your tried creating a crowdfunding campaign and tweeting the donation page?

Look forward to hearing from you.

20. Shawna Buchanan

Shawna Buchanan Apprentice

I have received nothing :(... It obviously didn't work for me, but there could be more than what I know. Im sure there are glitches and other ways better to do it... I just dont know the secrets behind getting this "magical money"... Sorry everybody! :eek: