How to make 20 dollars fast

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by hamza, Jul 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. hamza

hamza Newbie

This might sound like a weird question but I wanted to know how to make 20 dollars fast? If I can learn how to make 20 dollars whenever I want to I will be able to save the money. I would work my normal day job and night job but this extra 20 dollars I would make on the site would be saved and it would help me improve my prospects for the future.

If anyone has any ideas to make 20 dollars fast please can you share it. What I'm looking for is stuff online so I can do it in my spare time. Both my jobs require me to sit down and watch cameras so I end up surfing the internet. If I can use this time productively I could make more money. Thanks and look forward to the ideas.
    Sadia and Simrin like this.
  2. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

One way to make 20 dollars quickly or 20 dollars in your spare time is to fill out surveys online. There is a lot of demand for survey fillers and marketing companies use this money to make their products and services better. At first you earn a few bucks from surveys every day however over time as you get faster and better at finding high paying surveys you can eventually make 20 to 50 dollars a day. The key is patience and building a good reputation online and making a valuable contribution. Check out the video below on how to make money FAST with online surveys.

Sadia likes this.
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

I make about 20 dollars a day from my blog. Some days my earnings go up to 50 dollars a day during the holiday. If you have a lot of spare time at your jobs I would encourage you to start blogging. To get started register a domain name and pick a niche you love talking about which is commercial. If you love technology you could start a specific blog on a specific technology like dashcams for example. Once you start you blog you need to write useful reviews on products and then publish them on the internet. It takes about 2 months of solid writing to generate 20 dollars a day but it is possible. Once you've reached your goal of 20 dollars you don't have to stop, if you continue you can make more money.

There are some bloggers on the internet like Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income who make over 100k a month from their blog. Its amazing. You can advertise on your blog using Google AdSense or Amazon Associates. Check out the video below on the best way to make money blogging in 2016.