I am a 52 year old woman,i was brutally attacked by a 50 year old man and his 26 year old girlfriend

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Paulina LeBlanc, Sep 15, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. She repeatedly threw cinder blocks at me and as they bounced off of me he was picking them up and throwing them at my car breaking all of the windows and the headlights. When she ran out of bricks to hit me with he picked up my full five gallon propane tank, swung it like an axe and hit me on my forehead. As they were leaving they loaded up most of the equipment for my business and took it with them.

I was in the hospital for a week. One week after this insanity took place my business was supposed to open, needless to say it didn't.

This happened at my home and because the police still haven't found and arrested them, I'm afraid to go home. So, now I'm still trying to heal, I'm homeless, I can't drive my car, and I am not able to do my work, my business was landscaping.

Now the only income I have, until I heal, is $194.00 a month in food stamps.

I really need some help, badly!!! Please !!!!!!!!! My email address is 1paulina64@gmail.com.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Paulina LeBlanc and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I am sorry to hear about your circumstances and the attack that left you incapacitated. I'm glad you're recovering and hope you make a full recovery.

I think the best course of action is to get support from Victim Support Services Victim Support Services – Serving Families & Friends of Crime Victims Since 1975 This organization will be able to give you more information and help on how to get back on your feet after such an atrocious attack. You should also speak to charities who deal in criminal violence as they will offer resources and help to get you back on your feet.

As you've had to leave your business through no fault of your own you might be eligible for Government Welfare benefits. Go to the USA.Gov website to find out more about how the Government could help. I really hope things get better and please feel free to contact me for more information.