I need 50 usd

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Romy, Mar 4, 2019.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Romy

Romy Newbie

Hello i need a 50 usd is there ayone who can help me with that?
    Romy

Thnx !!!
  2. Romy

Romy Newbie

3. Hello,

I'm Patrick Connolly from Moira, County Armagh in Northern Ireland, my self and my wife Frances Connolly, are the lucky winners of Euro Millions jackpot in the New Year's Day lottery draw (01/01/2019). We pledged to give away 25 percent of our winnings this year 2019. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy.

You can also read more about me via the link below

Frances and Patrick Connolly say they are 'overwhelmed' at their £115m win. - BBC News

Contact me;pattrickconnolly@gmail.com

Warm Regard

Patrick Connolly .
  4. saniya_n_mellie

saniya_n_mellie Apprentice

be warned Romy, the above is usually a con^

i had a similar message on instagram, a guy with a wife claiming that they've got wealth and want to help people. you write to them and naturally they promise to give you some money... once you pay them a small fee! what an absolute joke! they usually have very generic usernames like the above as well as pictures of a fake husband and wife model. don't fall into it
    Lucas Tjatji likes this.
  5. Your right saniya. I wrote him and he said all this and till today no answers. Don't think this a helping site.
  6. manontain1

manontain1 Newbie

lets if i can be of help and how do i get that across to you?