In need of help, cant finish my last college year, please read my story

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Alen, Sep 23, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Alen

Alen Newbie

Hi there! I need help to finish my 6th and final year of my studies. I had to take a year off because of various health issues that showed up out of nowhere.

I was diagnosed with a heart condition, some minor liver problems and soon after that, I had a huge, huge problem with Panic Disorder which showed up after those issues. It was a rough year for me, I was unable to leave my house for months, but finally, I am getting better.

This year off has cost me a lot, though. I was actually supposed to be on the studies as all the issues appeared right at the start of this year studies (16/17). I have already paid everything and I had to quit soon, I couldn't bear it with the conditions I had. Now, I have to do it all over again, and with previous debts and me being unable to work at least to cover some parts of it, I am having a quite hard time getting the money I need.

I would have asked my parents for help, but I just can't. I have a younger brother who has Cerebral Palsy and he needs more care than I do.

I would really love to finish what I have started otherwise I have wasted all these years for nothing. If I don't rejoin this year, they will kick me out (some new silly rule they have). Even with all the needed medical papers to "freeze" the year, I still have to actually sign up for it and pay. Well, no wonder, there are no rules in Croatia, everything is flawed and corrupt to its roots.

I have studied food technology and applied sciences for the first 3 years (there are few pics from my graduation on the campaign), and after finishing that I have gone for further education, 3 extra years studying agronomy. I have 2 of the last 3 already completed, just need to finish the last one. The only issue with that is that I don't have the money to do it.

I would be really happy if I got the chance to finish it so I can finally finish the studies & start working and helping my parents and brother afterward.

If you have time, please take a minute or two to share my story, maybe it attracts few extra kind souls to help me out. I don't ask for much. Anything is appreciated, but I do have a deadline to pay for this semester which is by the end of 2017.

Thank you for your time!

Help me finish my studies | Education & Schools - YouCaring

That is the link for the crowdfunding page I am running. If you could at least share the campaign over your social networks that would help a lot, all I need is some starting momentum to get this campaign going, otherwise, it will just drown with so many others that need attention as well.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Alen, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

I have read your post and will now share your YouCaring.com fundraising page on my Facebook and Twitter Account.

I wish you all the best.