Looking for a car

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Rwby61, Jul 28, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Rwby61

Rwby61 Newbie

Hi, I'm David. I am 27 and was born with a heart problem since day 1. I need a new heart. Doctors say I'm living on 20% of my heart. I live with my family and have no job. To be honest all I want is a vehicle (automatic) I haven't driving in over a year or so. I'm still very alive. God has been good to me. All I ask if anyone could find it in their heart is to help me get a vehicle or money to buy one. I know it's a slim chance but worth a shot. If you want to know more. Please message me.

Thank you for your time.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Rwby61 and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I'm very sorry to hear about your heart problems and wish you all the best.

The best way to get yourself a vehicle would be to contact charities which accept donated vehicles as tax deductions. These charities then repair and maintain the vehicle and conduct safety checks. Once the vehicle is roadworthy it is given to needy families and individuals. I have no doubt that these charities would consider you for a new car. Check out the following post I wrote on the charities that offer free cars. You would need to contact them directly and explain your circumstances.

Millionaires Giving Money: Where Can I Get A Free Car For My Family 2014?

You should also take a look at the following Find Some Money Forum section which breaks down charities that offer free cars in different states.

Free Cars | Find Some Money

I have also found a post which lists some of the leading heart transplant charities which might be able to help you.

Merv Sheppard's Transplant Network: Top 5 Charity Organizations that Support Organ Donation

I really hope things work out for you. Please leave a comment or post to give us an update. Good Luck.