Need 5k loan on a debt agreement need dental work done asap

Discussion in 'Borrow Money' started by Shaun, Sep 30, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Shaun

Shaun Newbie

I'm on a debt agreement for my loans which I'm paying off, but I really desperately need dental work as I work in hospitality and it makes me embarrassed and depressed, if someone can help me out with a $5k loan, would be great, I've tried every where else but because I'm on a debt agreement I can't get a loan easy

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Have you tried visiting Free Dental Care Clinics | FreeDentalCare.us

Free dental care is a site where nationwide dental clinics that offer any type of free hygiene service are listed. You might be able to get help towards orthodontic work too depending on your circumstances.

Free dental care has the most comprehensive list of free and sliding scale dental resources. A lot of the resources for dental care are free and some are means tested on income and discounts are given to low income families. The free dental treatment is also broken down into States so you can find a clinic near your home. Really hope this helps and please let us know what happened.

Resources: I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money