Need a complete hip replacment on a infected and deformed hip bone

Discussion in 'My Story' started by milton smith, Jun 29, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. milton smith

milton smith Newbie

I Milton Smith was in an accident in 1997 where an eyebeam entered into my left leg and came out the top of my hip.

I have been to five orthopedics so far this year and none of them can replace my hip due to the damage that was done from my accident in 1997.

The longer I go without having it done the worse it gets until I will no longer be able to walk because I can barely walk now. my bone is deformed and I also have an infection in the bone and that is the reason no doctor that I have been to see so far doesn't want to take the risk. my leg healed after my surgery but it took many years but I was able to return back to work.

I need a ramp to get to and from my doctor's appointments and a larger vehicle to take the pressure off of my hip when I am riding.

My income has decreased into a third of what I was making because I had to stop working due to my left hip.

I am asking for any donation to help me out in this crying time. once I get my total hip replacement and my leg and hip are healthy again my intention is to return back to work.

My email address is milton.smith38@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi, @milton smith and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

I am very sorry to hear about your circumstances, I hope and pray that things improve soon.

I have shared your post on my Facebook and Twitter account so hopefully, you will get some attention.

I would suggest you think about creating a Crowdfunding campaign to ask people for help. You can do this through GoFundME.com. Many people were able to change their lives by asking for help through this platform.

Please, feel free to keep the conversation going and I wish you all the best.
    milton smith likes this.