Need help badly

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Drew Faulkner, Dec 11, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Drew Faulkner

Drew Faulkner Newbie

I currently have a plumbing company that is not doing good. I am 400,000 dollars behind. I have 14 employees I might have to let go in the next day or 2 unless I can find a amazing donator to help. I have been praying for a miracle. I know how to make the company profitable but I'm down to the wire and looking for someone kind to help me out. I know its a lot of money to ask for. I would greatly appreciate the help and would like to help others in the future. My goal is to run a successful company to help others take off in there business. Please I begging for someone to read this and help. I am worried for my employees and there families as much as I am for my wife, son and daughter on the way. contact me at drew_faulkner@yahoo.com if you can. thank you