Need someone to help me please

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Jesse sager, Nov 6, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Jesse sager

Jesse sager Newbie

I'm in desperate need of help. I recently lost my job and have been unsuccessful in finding a replacement one. I've used up all money I had and have used all other resources also my bank account has gone into the negative something I didn't mean to happen.

I'm in desperate need of help my parents can't help me and my friends are no help as well I've sold almost everything I have including a Macbook pro something I held very dear pretty much everything I've sold had some sort of sentimental value. I've tried going through unemployment but their still processing my claim its been 4 weeks.

Please if you're reading this I promise this is not a scam I'm calling out for help in any way I can something I'm not used to. I've been starving myself just to make sure I will have enough food to last I have no money for gas and I'm on the verge of losing my apartment I'm a 25-year-old male who is trying to make his way and life but just keeps getting knocked down to the bottom.

All I ask is that you donate, give me advice or tell me anything that can help me. anything you can do to help means the world to me
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @Jesse sager and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I am very sorry to hear about your circumstances and hope things improve soon.

I'm very concerned that you're starving at the moment, I would advise you to go straight to a charity for help. The Salvation army, for example, can offer food bags and parcels. You can also get groceries from Foodbanks. Your first priority is to maintain your health and have enough food to prevent starvation.

You should also apply for all the Government welfare benefits that you are eligible for. You say you've applied for unemployment benefit, you must now chase this application and escalate and expedite the process. You should also apply for benefits such as Food Stamps, Rental Assistance, and Energy Assistance to get all the help you need.

Going forward your priority must be to get a job or to start a business or both! Take stock of all your qualification and education and then apply for as many jobs as possible. When I was unemployed I applied for over 20 jobs a day and I was going to 2 interviews per week. It is just a matter of time if you take a proactive approach to finding a job.

Please contact me personally or reply to this post for more resources and assistance. I really hope things get better for you.

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money