People offering free money to help others (with contact details)

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Simrin, Nov 8, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

If you’re thinking about contact people offering free money then it might be more difficult than you thought. There is an urban myth that says you can contact millionaires and billionaires for help and they will give you money no matter what, the reality is you need to contact the charitable foundation which is run by the rich person to stand any chance of getting financial assistance.

In this Forum Post we take a look at a few of the rich wealthy people who give away money and how to contact these millionaires through their charitable foundation for help, you’ll also find the names and contact details of rich people giving money away.

Hundreds of Millionaires Giving Away Free Money

Philanthropy is increasing like crazy as more and more billionaires compete with each other to help people in need all over the world. One of the greatest advances in philanthropy in my opinion was the creation of the GivingPledge.Org by Warren Buffett and Bill Gates, this is a non profit organization which invites billionaires and millionaires all over the world to join and give away more than half of their wealth to help people.

So for there are almost 100 signatories to the organization, with a combined giving of $500 billion. The Organization included the likes of Warren Buffett, Bill & Melinda Gates, Jeff Skoll, Sir Richard Branson, Eli Broad and even Mark Zuckerberg to name a few.

Finding Rich People Who Give Away Free Money

You can find rich people giving away free money on the GivingPledge.Org, if you’re looking for other sources then you could try the top fifty American philanthropists from Business Week or the Forbes 400 Philanthropy list which includes Oprah Winfrey.

Using these sites you’ll be able to read about the great philanthropists of this world and have a good indication of the kinds of hardship they support. Knowing the areas that these charitable foundations focus on will help you contact the organizations that could help you with your hardship.

If you’re seriously considering asking for help you need to really take a good look at your hardship and ask whether you really need help, sometimes we can sort our problems out if we really put our minds to it, other times we need help from someone to make things happen.

If you’ve got nowhere to turn to and you’ve tried government assistance then it might be worth turning to people offering free money. Some of the hardships that these organizations help with include homelessness, poverty, disaster recovery, medical treatment, medical bills, education bills, domestic abuse, and disaster recovery.

Writing to Wealthy People Offering Free Money

There are many ways you can contact wealthy people offering free money, the first step you should take is to visit the charitable foundation run by these wealthy people and look for programs that might help you. The normal practice is to fill in a form requesting assistance; other ways include drafting a hardship letter to email or post to the foundation.

One of the crucial steps to successfully getting financial assistance includes writing a hardship letter that really connects with the foundation. You need explain in detail your hardship and the circumstances that got you there, you need to inquire about the program or ask for a donation and then finish the letter by describing how much of a difference it would make to your life if you got the help you needed.

Names of Millionaires Who Give Like Crazy

Here are the names and contact details of millionaires offering free money; you’ll have to take a closer look at their charitable foundation to see if they have any programs that might help. You’ll be able to find more non profit organizations by doing some research on the GivingPledge.Org.

Another important point to note is that there is no certainty that you’ll get a donation and these request could take a couple of months to process, the best thing to do is contact as many charitable foundations which support your hardship.

Jennifer Lopez Family Foundation Charity

1100 Glendons Avenue
    Suite 920
    Los Angeles
    California 90024

[​IMG]

Jeff Skoll Charitable Foundation

250 University Avenue
    Suite 200
    Palo Alto
    California 94301
    Telephone: (650) 331-1031
    Email: info(at NoSPAM)skollfoundation.org

[​IMG]

John Howard Charitable Foundation

375 East Chicago Avenue
    Suite 529
    Chicago
    Illinois 60611
    Tel: (312) 503-6300

[​IMG]

Begging Sites for Online Money Donations

If you’re looking for alternatives then you could try cyber begging sites, these sites allow you to post your hardship so that people can read about your circumstance and then donate money. Posting us usually free and if you can really make a positive connection with your audience you could make a lot of money. You could also use the power of social media to really hammer your message across, using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube could really take your message to the masses and you could make a lot of money.

People Offering Free Money

There are many people offering money and the best way to contact these people are through their charitable foundation, it’s very rare to get a donation direct from the millionaire and it’s worth taking your time to pick the right foundation that support your need. In reality this is a waiting game and requires patience, you need to contact as many non profit organizations as you can and hope that someone will help you with your hardship. While you wait you could try other ways to raise money using Cyber Begging Sites.