Please help grace!

Discussion in 'My Story' started by PEACHES, Sep 11, 2018.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. PEACHES

PEACHES Newbie

My neighbor Grace is a kind-hearted middle-aged woman who very seldom, if ever, has any time to herself. She works full-time to try and support herself. Grace has in the past six years not even spent a weekend away just to be able to relax and rest. Recently she was on the verge of a breakdown and was advised by her doctor that unless she takes a break, she will end up in hospital. She is very generous with her time and limited resources, to her own detriment. Grace will rather help others than do anything for herself. She often gives when she can least afford it, making sacrifices just to see someone benefiting from her kindness. I am trying to raise funds to send her on a vacation or just give her an opportunity to get away for a weekend and spoil herself. She is truly an earth-angel and deserves some time on her own to recharge and recover. Through your kindness, she may be able to finally take a much-needed break. Any donation, no matter how small, will help to bring some happiness and cheer into her life. Your gift will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
  2. OVCAsurvivor

OVCAsurvivor Newbie

I can't donate at this time because I am unemployed; however, I was Grace last year. In a job with a very toxic environment, causing chest pain and migraines. Since leaving that job, my husband and I decided that I would continue to stay home as our personal relationship has been better. I'm not a ***** 24/7 and just recently, had an appointment with my physician and all my numbers went down. The daily stress was taking it's toll on my health. I know not everyone can do this, but there are things that can be done to alleviate stress, such as yoga, meditation, even simply sitting in silence. I wish Grace the respite she needs.
  3. PEACHES

PEACHES Newbie

Hi OVCAsurvivor, thatnks for your message, I really appreciate it.