This is bullsh*t (help)

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by theinfomaven, Oct 11, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. theinfomaven

theinfomaven Newbie

Hi,
    Quick intro. I have a job already. Didn't pay very well so I went on a weekend trip to another city during time off to followup on a better job lead.

Got sick and missed my flight, airline would not honor return flight nor let me change it without paying a fee (tight budget).

Lost my job as a result, stuck in said new city.

Social services are good here, but now i'm getting a lot lucrative of job offers from my home town, asking to meet me in person, yet stuck here, no place to sleep.

Can't ask friends or family for help, it would damage those relationships.

Basically need money to get to job, or need one job just to get to another. Ridiculous. Have tried freelancing online, lots of leads but no one seems to be biting (i.e. actually paying me) even though I'm well qualified.

I need the money not just to get home but also to sustain food & transit while I followup on jobs (social services suck in home town). Sleep I can find.

I understand finance really well, know exactly what to do with the money once I get it, how to save, invest, etc.

No car either (for uber/lyft), but would like one.

As for Getting it? Keep tripping over myself. I can do really good work once I get rolling but the basics seem tough for some reason.

Any donations would be helpful. $1500 or more would be ideal.

I'm a real person and can verify this. I ask that this is kept confidential, of course.

I'm also willing to work for it, so if you need a favor of any kind, ask.
    admin likes this.
  2. Collinson97

Collinson97 Newbie

I don't think anyone, ever, got help on this forum.
    Just thought you should know...
    Best of luck with everything
  3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    I'm really sorry to hear about your circumstances. I'm also sorry you've lost your job as a result of not attending through no fault of your own. I would suggest you ask your friends and family for help. Do you have a credit card or could you apply for one? you could use the money to return to your home town and get a job.

You could also get in touch with various charities in the City you are living in. I am sure if you explain your circumstances you could come to an agreement for a cash advance which could be paid back at a later date. You should also try getting help from Churches and religious organizations as they have discretionary funds to help people in need. Finally, check out Social Services for help, there are Government discretionary funds that could help you return to your city. I really hope things work out for you.