Trying to pick up the pieces of my life

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Hspill8977, May 7, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Hspill8977

Hspill8977 Newbie

Seeking donations.

I am trying to recover my life after being held hostage and tortured for two weeks. I was in an abusive relationship in which I tried to leave and almost lost my life. The pictures below show my scars that will be with me for the rest of my life. I was beaten with extension cords with the wires visible which caused the scars on my back and arm. The scar on my knee was a deep open wound caused by a glass bowl. I also have a scar on top of my head that was caused by a 2x4 which also cut my ear in half, also another scar. I survived a severe concussion and am having a very hard time.

I am now doing my best to pick up the pieces of my life. I have four babies ages 6,5,4, and 2. Often times, I wonder where and when I will receive my next meal. I face living with P.T.S.D and suffer from anxiety.

I have a fundraising campaign page at Battle Scars: Scarred for Life by Heather Ford-Spiller - GoFundMe

I appreciate any consideration and support.

Attached Files:

admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Hspill8977 and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I am really sorry to hear about your past experience and hope and pray that you make a full recovery. It takes a very strong woman to leave an abusive relationship. Now you must use all your strength to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.

You should take the time to call the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence Home because they can help get your life back together again. The charity will offer you advice and point you in the right direction so you can heal all the bad memories.

You should also visit the Food Bank immediately because you say you don't know where your next meal will come from. For yourself and the sake of your four children you must keep well nourished. Food can be expensive however Food Banks which are scattered all over the USA will help you get the groceries you need to keep your family well nourished. Visit the following Feeding America site to find a Foodbank near you. U.S. Hunger Relief Organization | Feeding America®

You should also visit the USA.Gov website because you will be eligible for benefits. The NCADV will discuss your options with you and you can make an application for these benefits. You must apply for all the benefits you are eligible for, these include Food Stamps, Rental Assistance, Energy Assistance and Unemployment Benefits. You can find full details on all benefit below.

Government Benefits, Grants, and Loans | USAGov

I have also shared your crowdfunding page on my Facebook and Twitter account so hopefully you will receive more donations. Good Luck my friend.