Work From Home Opportunities?

Discussion in 'Starting A Business/ Business Ideas' started by Ronnie_P, Aug 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ronnie_P

Ronnie_P Newbie

What about ways you can work from home, either full-time, or part-time? It feels like there are a lot of scammy type of sites out there for this, so I am putting feelers out here to see if anyone knows of any legitimate ones, and if so, whether or not you've used any? Thanks in advance!
  2. Nick

Nick Administrator

Admin Post
    I think a lot of companies allow this. However, if you want to freelance you could try looking at http://www.freelancer.com

I googled some work at home opportunities, but all the results I checked were horrible. Just poorly written/researched articles.
  3. Ronnie_P

Ronnie_P Newbie

OK, thanks Nick. I just wish there were some legitimate places to look for opportunities like this. Someone suggested perusing Craigslist which I can do, but it definitely takes some time, and there are lots of scams on there too. Maybe we'll get some others to chime in here with some good resources, and I'll update with anything I might find.
  4. Also Taskrabbit.com might be worth checking out. I haven't investigated it much, but there might be some things available there that you could bang out quickly for some easy money. Has anyone used it?
  5. FavellaMan

FavellaMan Newbie

Fiverr.com and Tenerr.com are great places where you can offer your services. You can offer article writing, singing songs on YouTube, Backlinking and so much more. I hear there are lots of people making thousands for a specific niche. You could also start writing your own articles for revenue sharing websites like Infobarrel, Seekyt, Xomba and many more.
  6. OggyAnd

OggyAnd Newbie

If you can write great reviews then you could try to sell Amazon products through Amazon Affiliates if it's available in your State. You can use free sites such as Squidoo.com to write high quality reviews to help people decide which product to buy. There are several review writers on Squidoo all earning over $10,000 per month, it's definitely possible.

$18,000 Per Month Writing Reviews
  7. Father_Nature

Father_Nature Newbie

Have you tried writing for sites such as Textbroker.com? if you're an accomplished writer then you could get work there and get paid $20 for a 500 worded article. If you can write 5 articles a day for a month using the higher standard then you could make $3000. There's a lot of potential there.
  8. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

There's nothing stopping you from becoming a day trader. Stock market trading has a very negative reputation however if you can learn and apply and manage your risk you could make a lot of money. I have a particular strategy that I'm doing quite well on. The strategy sells cheap puts on stocks, it's similar to selling insurance to safe drivers, you'll receive a premium and the chances the driver will get into an accident is really low. Check out the following site if you want to learn more

Fully Informed (Not Affiliated)
  9. Leo Ostapiv

Leo Ostapiv Apprentice

10. bogie79

bogie79 Newbie

I work from home go to LegalShield :: Gary l Bogart : Independent Associate