21 year old expecting father with 3 months before birth struggling to get a car

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Bryce, Apr 1, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Bryce

Bryce Newbie

I'm not sure if this websites legit but I'm out if options. I'm working two jobs landscaping during the day and at a fast food place at night. It's humiliating having my friends my age seeing me work at a mcdonalds. I don't have a choice though. I'm riding a moped 20 miles to work everyday on a highway. Im paying off thousands in court cost for taking the blame so my little brother wouldn't get taken from my parents by the state since i had no criminal record at the time I didn't mind being placed on probation. I'm the only person working in my house paying rent and supporting my mom and brother. My mother was injured 3 years ago in a car accident and is disabled and unfortunately didn't have insurance. She can barely get out of bed most days and the pills she takes for her back make her incoherent. All I want to do is run away but I can't. I met a girl and fell in love and now we're expecting a child in the next three months. She was working but due to sickness from the baby she can't get out of bed. Every time I get paid there's some sort of necessity we need. The dryer breaks or the stove goes out. It's some kind of vicious cycle. I pray everyday and everybody tells me to hang in there and it's going I get better. But nothing does I've tried so hard the past 6 months I'm physically and mentally exhausted. Anyone that has a child knows what it's like to deal with the mother. I found a car and I have $150 and get $200 on my next check. I've placed what belongings it had on Craigslist and my phone is the next thing to go. I've went door to door trying to scrap metal. I've tried to get a loan at numerous places and was denied. If anyone can offer
    help or any ideas on how I can make a thousand dollars please I'm all ears. I'd sell my testicles if I could. How do I get my fiancé to the hospital on a moped? I cannot move forward out of this cycle without a car I've never been this desperate in my life. My friend said people on this site helped pay for his surgery and swears by it. I lost hope for humanity, I can't see somebody just giving money away, it's unheard of. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, I have no where else to turn. image.jpg
    Simrin, hamza and admin like this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Have you tried contacting 1800 CHARITY CARS? This is a non profit organization which takes old vehicles usually given for a tax deduction and then gives it out to needy families. What you have to do is create a profile page explaining your hardship and then community members up vote you if they think you really need the car. The people with the most votes usually get the car. I would give this a try and see how it goes.
    Simrin and hamza like this.
  3. hamza

hamza Newbie

You can also try
    Online Car Donation Auto Charity. This car donation charity which accepts old tax deduction vehicles and passes them onto needy people and at risk families. The charity supports the following

- Battered Women
    - Those with physical challenges
    - Families living in homeless shelters
    - Self supporting families
    - Non-profit organizations
    - Military Families

You can try filling out the online contact form and see what kind of a response you get. Good Luck
    Simrin likes this.