Financial assistance

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Ellie, Jun 23, 2014.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Ellie

Ellie Newbie

I am behind on bills and can't catch up.. :( I have no one else to ask. Can provide statements to prove what I will use the money on. Please respond to my listing. Need help ASAP! :(
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi Ellie and welcome to Find Some Money. If you're behind on your bills and cant catch up you're debt will eventually spiral out of control. What you need to do immediately is call all your creditors and explain to them that you're experiencing financial hardship and need help immediately. You should ask them to stop all the interest. You will be asked to fill out a financial questionnaire to determine your surplus income. You then need to use this surplus income to pay off the debt. If you take positive steps you will be able to eliminate your debt once and for all.

Going forward you might want to think about cutting up all your credit cards especially if you have a tendency to get into debt. You should also think about finding extra ways to make more money for example using cash back sites or survey sites. Once you have your expenses and debt under control and find ways to generate extra cash your net worth will rise and you'll eventually get out of your debt problems.

I hope this advice helps and please let us know how you get on.