Help 911

Discussion in 'I Need Money Right NOW What Can I Do' started by kenyya, Sep 18, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. kenyya

kenyya Newbie

I always assume I will be helping people which I always do but I need help now. The last 3 mo has been bad I been ill with a virus o couldn't shake and I damage my knee. I stay with my mom who gets minimum retirement payment and she is diabetic, heart disease and on oxygen and c PAC machine. So I became behind on everything. No job no more and I was served with eviction papers on this past Thursday for Wed Sept 21 to appear in court. My mom took that bad and was back in hospital and be home on Tuesdays so she can go to court on Wednesday.
    I have proof of paperwork I need help I need . I need $2,700 to be ok from being put out on street with no where to go and no money for storage for my items. I wasn't to be able to pay this back of I can or pay it forward. I really need help ASAP. I will show proof if necessary to show I'm serious email me at kenyaslusher@ Hotmail.com