How i made $7200 in travel money using chase ink business preferred credit card

Discussion in 'General Credit Card Discussion' started by JibberJabber27, Jan 14, 2020.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. I've read a lot of inspirational stories on how people have maximized the benefits on their travel reward credit card. This really inspired me to do the same and I wanted to share my experience with everyone, who knows, maybe I could inspire someone!

My wife and I both started new business ventures and I was referred to the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card by a member of this forum (Thank You).

Fortunately, my wife and I had Excellent credit after months of hard work to increase the FICO score and get some nasty data of the credit report. Eventually both our credit files were nice and clean.

I applied for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card and was approved instantly and I referred my wife to the the reward card using my referral link, fortunately, she was approved too with a FICO score of 740! I had 760 but I've heard it's best to wait until you have a FICO score of 750+.

There were 2 offers we took advantage of once we both received our Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.

The first offer is the introductory bonus, when you spend $5000 in the first 5 months Chase credit you with 80,000 air mile points. We both took advantage of the offer and collected 160,000 in total. We both spent money setting up our businesses which made the credit line invaluable.

The second offer we took advantage of was the referral bonus. Chase offers 20,000 air mile points for every successful referral to the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card. We were both able to refer 5 people each through our business network and we collected 200,000 in total.

After taking advantage of both offers we collected a grand total of 360,000 air mile points.

We then had the choice of using Chase Ultimate Rewards to boost the air mile points by 25%, we had a better second option of transferring points to partner airlines where we doubled the points and ended up with 720,000. When we redeemed our air mile points we ended up with $7,200! We were able to book a fantastic holiday using this money once we set up our business.
    Simrin and Miles like this.
  2. Miles

Miles Newbie

Wow, that is impressive, must be the record so far!
    JibberJabber27 and Simrin like this.
  3. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

I use Chase Ultimate Rewards to redeem my points, however, I'll definitely look into Airline Partner Programs from now on.
    JibberJabber27 likes this.

4. Thanks Miles, looking for my next reward credit card now!
  5. Definitely the way to go, Chase Ultimate Rewards are good but there are ways to double your air miles points.