How to make $10 per day on groupon

Discussion in 'Featured Posts of The Find Some Money Blog' started by JibberJabber27, Dec 16, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Groupon.com is an up and coming company that is likely to become very successful. Google are already in talks with them to buy them out. Groupon.com provides discounted products and services to online subscribers in groups. They offer discounts on days out to spectacles. The best way to make money on this website is to really share the benefits with everyone, because this is a relatively new site there is potential for explosive earnings.

The first thing you have to do is go to commission junction and sign up to their affiliates plan. Once you have done this there are a number of ways to promote the website and on average if you can get traffic towards them the rewards are very good. Although the exact method to which the remuneration is calculated is not revealed the earning potential is significant.

Mailing list

Send the link to everyone on your mailing list, if you have about 200 contacts then let them know that a discounted service like groupon.com is available. Use the link on your email signature to get the word out.

Articles

Submit articles to the top article directories with your affiliate links on them, there are about 50 really good sites such as ehow.com and ezinearticles.com that you can submit to and because this is a relatively new company the potential to be the first person to really market this company is realistic.

YouTube.com

Use YouTube.com to make videos showing the benefits of this company and how everyone can save money here through significant discounts. If you can create a 10 minute video explaining all the ins and outs of this company and really sell them then you will be able to direct tonnes of traffic and you will be rewarded very well.

Social Bookmarking

Book mark your articles so that they get even more exposure and always track how they are performing through the analytics function. If you can submit to all the best bookmarking sites naturally without spamming then these backlinks will elevate your articles even further and you will see a drastic increase in traffic.

Twitter.com

Twitter is another great place to share information; if you can direct traffic from your followers then if they find the website useful then they too will use your affiliate link to direct traffic too. If the process becomes viral and there is potential for it to do so then you will make a lot of money.

Facebook.com

Another great way to promote this website is through Facebook.com. The best way to do this is post a small article explaining the benefits of groupon.com and how you have saved money; everyone wants to save money nowadays and if you can successfully get your message on then the potential traffic you will generate will be enormous.

Overall there are many ways to market groupon.com, there is a lot of potential to make money on this affiliate program and it is well worth checking out if you are sceptical.
: making money