I have no one else. please help me.

Discussion in 'My Story' started by Kat, Aug 7, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Kat

Kat Apprentice

Hello. I'm a 58 yr old woman on disability. I receive a very small monthly amount. When I was able to work, I purchased a 2003 Chevy Malibu. I paid it on time every month for three (3) yrs through Credit Acceptance. My final pymnt was in October of 2011. I was so happy to be able to do such a thing on my own. Unfortunately, my psorasis, rheumatoid arthritis and scoliosis worsened. These medical issues caused me to apply for disability.
    Before applying for disability, my daughter requested that I come live with her. I was hesitant at first, but finally came to live with her. I came with whatever monies I had left. Was able to make one more car insurance pymnt. When I could no longer make Pymnts, I needed a place to keep my car until I could re-register it. There was a Waldbaums here in Brooklyn, NY. The manager of that store have me permission to keep my car in the lot as long as it was out of the way of customers. My daughter parked my car there. After a day, the same manage called a tow truck company and had my car towed without calling me. My mothers ashes were in the trunk of the car along with other items. Of course my mothers ashes being the most priceless. I called the tow truck owner and cried, pleaded and begged him to please tell me what he did with my car. I told him my mothers ashes were in the trunk. The owner isn't a nice man. His company was/is crooked. I reported him to the department of consumer affairs. The tow truck owner never showed up for the hearing. I was awarded $4000 for the loss of my car. That was in 2013. Unfortunately that money ended up going towards the rent here.
    I'm sorry but I'm so desperate and in great need of a vehicle. I'm unable to walk for long periods of time as all of my joints hurt. I worked so very hard to get the car I lost. I never found out what the tow truck owner did with my mothers ashes. The latter weighs very heavily upon me. I feel do very badly not knowing where my mother is.
    I heard of this site and thought I would ask please for a vehicle to get around in. To me, not having my car is like not having my legs. I'm truly and sincerely lost. Please help me?