I need a $5 million usd, can someone can help me?

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by Fernando Librodo, May 7, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Good day sir/mam

I'm from the philippines and I need a $5 Million USD that correspond to Php 200 Million Philippine Peso; I need it to bought a new house for my family that currently we are living within my wife parents then start a business of my own and then pay off every debts that i have.

you can contact me at my mobile number +639478472559
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Fernando Librodo, and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum.

Unfortunately, asking for a $5 million donation to buy a new home, pay off debt and start a business is not something that's going to happen.

It is better to ask for a reasonable amount of money and put it on Crowdfunding Sites such as GoFundMe.com and FundAnything.com.

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best...
  3. victorpisk

victorpisk Newbie

Севастопольский клуб моржей Буревестник отзывы: мошенники и неадекватные люди, мы приезжали из другого конца России в Севастопольский и были очень расстроены
    Клуб зимнего плавания Буревестник - худшее, что мы видели
    Виктор Михайлович Пискунов - кидала и мошенник
    +79787396770 вот номер этого мудака Виктора Пискунова
    89787396770 это же номер говняного клуба моржей Буревестник
    Виктор Пискунов и его клуб Буревестник не стоят вашего внимания