I need a free car with free insurance and free gas - please help!

Discussion in 'Personal Finance Q & A' started by Robotick, Jul 18, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Robotick

Robotick Newbie

I need a free car with free insurance, is this possible. From my research I know that its possible to get a free vehicle for people who are on a low income. If anyone knows how to get a free car pleases let me know how to do this. I also want to know if there is a way to get free car insurance and free gas. Basically I want a way to run my vehicle for free. I'm on a very tight budget and need help saving money which is why I need a free car, free car insurance and free gas. Please can someone help? I'm desperate.
    Simrin and Miles like this.
  2. Miles

Miles Newbie

Running a vehicle is expensive so I feel your pain. I had a car years ago but I gave it up because it kept on draining me of my emergency fund. I now use a cycle to work and public transport and hire a car if I really need to.

There are ways you can get a free vehicle. Here is a list of places which you should check out through a Google search. All the organizations offer free cars to people who are needy and are on a low income.

1. 1800 Charity Cars
    2. Online Car Donations Auto Charity
    3. Vehicles for Change
    4. Free Cars from With Causes
    5. Modest Needs
    6. Donate-a-Car
    7. Free Gas USA

Check out the following post which offers more information on getting a free car in the US.

Also check out the video on how Charity Cars Work to see if you are eligible.

Simrin likes this.
  3. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

I agree with Miles, if you are having trouble running your vehicle you need to switch to a bicycle or public transport. You will actually save a lot of money. Also the list Miles has given is quite good and the link provided gives a lot of extra information on how to get a free car and free gas.

If you want free car insurance then check out the Government-Sponsored car insurance for low income families. At the time of writing this forum post California, New Jersey, and Hawaii have low income auto insurance program. Check out the following for Government-Sponsored Car Insurance for Low-Income Families.

Also, you should use comparison sites to find the cheapest insurance possible and then look at cashback sites to see if any of the insurance companies offer cashback. If the cashback on offer exceeds the premium you have to pay you will get free insurance for a year. Simple. This is being done all over the world, check out the following post where a Brit got insurance on her car for less than a dollar.