I need cash loan( please read )

Discussion in 'Borrow Money' started by Wishywashy, Dec 29, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Wishywashy

Wishywashy Apprentice

Lend me 500 dollars and I will pay it back with interests, even if you die if you left children or a widow in this world I will find them and give the money back. Please reply if you are interested on sending something to my paypal account. If it's free money I will accept any amount even 10 USD will do fine. I need money for education to be able to produce money and migrate out of this damned country because soon I will be living under a bridge ( Read the other forums I have written in most of them ). It's not fair that the smartest person in the province ( I.Q.wise ) will be homeless and the lazy people protected by unions live a luxurious life. Please share this on every platform you can I am sure people will be understanding of my suffering.

Thanks stranger for reading.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hey, @Wishywashy. Once again I'm really sorry about your situation. The last thing you want to do is to sleep under a bridge so please be patient and wait for people to respond. I have shared this page on my Facebook and Twitter account so, hopefully, more people will see this.

I really think you should create a crowdfunding campaign to share your circumstances. So many people who are facing adversity have done this and they have received donations. You could use sites like GoFundMe.com and FundAnything.com to create free campaigns. I really wish things work out for you and I wish you all the best. Feel free to reply or send me a PM to keep the conversation going.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  3. Wishywashy

Wishywashy Apprentice

GoFundMe.com asks users to identify themselves fully with photos and real name and if I do that I will be made fun for ages and I don't wanna give them more excuses to crap all over me: They already made enough fun of me as it is and you just can't imagine how old people would react. Old people above age 40 would say to stop being a whiner and just work without knowing all the points I have highlighted as to why it's not happening in this country. The thing is that elders don't know about how economies can indeed evolve or de-volve. Elders want you to do what they did back in the 70's and expect similar results. Also elders forget that people with handicaps such as ( Down Syndrome just to name something) would be locked up in their rooms tied with chains since it was a dishonor to have a freak child back then: I don't know how autism was treated but I assume that any deviation from the norm would get you to get locked up anyways. So elders have never dealt with mentally handicapped people in daily conversation and they think kids are not physically punished hard enough these days ( Though child abuse is still an underground thing ).

Also this is the last point so I separated it from the above text. People with dwarfism did exist about 2 decades ago but now there's none in the street. I assume they were moved out and since they no longer reproduce here the DNA of the population has erased the genes. 2 dwarfs can have a 25% of creating a dwarf but normal people only have 1 in 10,000 so indeed this could be it. A big emigration probably happened. Because of that nowadays I stick out like a sore thumb in terms of vertical height.
    admin likes this.
  4. admin

Admin Post
    Unfortunately, you would need to identify yourself in order to conduct a successful crowdfunding campaign. I think you need to decide what's more important, raising money so you can pursue your dreams or halt your progress because of the comments ignorant people might make. This is a very tough choice and one that only you can make after careful consideration. I sincerely wish you all the
  5. Wishywashy

Wishywashy Apprentice

You are right, but like I said in the other thread YouTube could be of some use.
    admin likes this.
  6. admin

Admin Post
    You can definitely use YouTube to get your message across and raise awareness at the same time. You could create a heartfelt message and then network with other organizations to get exposure to turn your message viral. This would be very beneficial.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  7. Wishywashy

Wishywashy Apprentice

However, I can tell that the autism jokes will flood the comment section of my YouTube since those kinds of insults are given to anyone they disagree with.
    admin likes this.
  8. admin

Admin Post
    Hi, @Wishywashy, I know what you mean. There are a lot of ignorant people in the world who find comfort in other people's hardship. My advice would be, just ignore them, they are just idiots.

I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do | Find Some Money