Looking for financial support for our program

Discussion in 'Asking Celebrities for Help' started by POWER PROGRAM, Apr 2, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. POWER PROGRAM

POWER PROGRAM Newbie

Looking for some sort of contact celeb list or emails to reach out to those whom have a sharing & caring heart and willing to contribute to a positive cause.
    I am working to expand our program and apply for our 501C3 to be able to reach out to more people in need, our program is called P.O.W.E.R.which stsnds for Plan Organize Work Education and Respect and we are a second chance program helping to employ and empower young men & women from low income high crime communities and we mentor them into becoming positive productive members of ssociety so if anyone has information or advice as to how to go about this or can provide me an email listing I would teally appreciate it. I've done some foot work and homework on this and was able to write to a hand full but not enough to make an impact so please help.
    Thank you'

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016