Mentality ill needs assistance

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by Skeeter Davis, Oct 3, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Skeeter Davis

Skeeter Davis Newbie

Good day, I am a mentality ill person seeking $25,000 to get medical treatment. I would like to go to an herbal doctor for treatment. Because I am having the side effect from the medication. I have not work for 9 years now and I lost my only child who used to support me. please help me. I don't always have the internet so you can call me at 1876-793-2271. Please contact by phone.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello @Skeeter Davis and Welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I am sorry to hear about your personal circumstances.

I think the best way to get the money you need for your treatment would be to contact charities who specialize in this area. You can find a list of all the medical mental health related charities on this site Health & Medical Research Charities of America Once you find a charity you must contact the administrators and ask for help.

You can also raise money through crowdfunding platforms such as GoFundME.com. There are many people on these sites raising money for health problems. If you can relate to the audience there is a good chance you will raise the money you need.

GoFundMe: #1 for Crowdfunding & Fundraising Websites

I hope everything works out for you and please reply if you need more information. Good Luck.

I desperately need $100 dollars today what can i do | Find Some Money
    [/QUOTE]