Money for my life with my love.

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Jacob, Jan 29, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Jacob

Jacob Newbie

A bold request but I met the love of my life around a month ago, online. I've had online and physical relationships before but never had a connection like this. She lives around 4500miles away from me and it will cost me a lot of money to be able to dedicate my life to making her happy. This statement is my view on our love: All of the mistakes we have made brought us together; are they really mistakes?

If any millionaires fancy making me into a millionaire, by any means, I'd be forever in your debt. This doesn't mean giving me money, either, training under you would be just as beneficial. Just a chance to live my life with her.

Thank-you,

Jacob.

P.S. If you want me to explain further then drop me a message.
  2. Jacob

Jacob Newbie

Apologies I didn't notice that this was a forum just for discussion and not actually for asking delete the post please :)