My call for help

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by Daryna, Jun 29, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Daryna

Daryna Newbie

Hi. i'm from Ukraine. My english very bad, but i'll try to write you about my situation. I have 2 children, 5 and 2 years old. Now i with my husband in divorse. i can't find job because my children, i can't hire a nanny, because it's expensive and all my money that i can get at a job i'll spend for her. i live with 60 dollars per month. i work in copywriting, i get 40 dollars per month. 20 dollars i get from our goverment. i need to pay for my flat 30 dollars. Sometimes, we don't have money for food. i ask you for helping me, because i have no way. i learn to make websites, i'm nooby in that way, but i don't stop. My biggest problem - credit in a bank (800 dollars), i can't pay for it. that's why i need some money. if you can help me, please i very need it. if you want to speak with me and ask some question - my skype darynka8402. Thank you for your attention.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello Daryna and welcome to Find Some Money. I'm really sorry about your circumstances and hope things improve quickly. First of all you say your biggest problem is the debt you have with your bank. If you cannot service your debt I would suggest you get in touch with your bank immediately and let them know of your circumstances. By not contacting the bank you risk the debt spiraling out of control.

You should complete a income and expenditure form and show the bank you cannot service the debt and offer them a monthly payment of a few dollars or whatever you can afford. You should also ask the bank to stop all interest on the debt.

Also you should also be entitled to alimony payments from your ex-husband. I'm not an expert in European Union laws but there should be a way for the father to contribute towards the raising of your children.

You also mentioned that you make money by building websites. This is very entrepreneurial and you should pursue this relentlessly as you can work from home without the need to hire a nanny which means you could save money. You could become an expert at building websites and offer bespoke packages and grow your business into something big. Internet designers and website building is very lucrative so if you can offer a polished service you could make a lot of money. Please let us know how you get on and I really hope things improve for you.