Please help me to buy a new house (need partial finnancial support)

Discussion in 'Asking Millionaires for Help' started by Aleksey Friend, Jan 13, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. Greeting to everybody!

It is hard for me to write this letter but I have to write it…

A Little bit about myself.

My name is Aleksey Korkhov, Ukraine. I was born in Baku city, the capital city of Azerbaijan and was living there until 2006. When I was 13, I became an orphan, have lost my mother and grandmother in an accident.

Then I 12 years was living with a family of refugees from Nagorny (upland) Karabakh (part of Azerbaijan, occupied by Armenia).

It was hard for me to live in Azerbaijan since I was a child, because I could nod accept Muslim culture and traditions and was persecuted for my nationality and religious convictions (I am Russian, protestant).

When I was 22 I decided to move to Ukraine. Because of God’s help and my connections I could achieve this goal.

Right now I am married, have got three kids and we’re waiting for a fourth baby to be born in about three months.

At present time because of coming baby and existing danger for health and life of my daughter I decided to move to another house.

I live in an old house, which was built 100 years ago. Considering this fact and extremely difficult financial situation of people in Ukraine, it would be very hard to sell our part of a house. Also, it would be difficult to buy a house with more large area – may be in some village or in town but without communications (electricity, gas, water) or with some of them.

That is why I decided to ask for help on the Internet – in order to get additional finances and have the opportunity to buy a small house with all communications, not very far from bus stop and school.

Today there are more than one million of refugees in Ukraine. I understand that these people have much more needs than I – many of them are living in rented houses, in bad conditions and don’t have even necessary things…

Nevertheless, I hope that I could get at least small financial support through this letter and could buy another place to live, where I could live more safety, have own yard and opportunity for a future enlargement of a house.

I am not lazy body – I am trying to provide everything necessary for my family. I know on a different level 10 languages and perform translation of documents and texts through the Internet. But I don’t have a diploma of a translator and could not perform orders of huge companies or translation agencies from USA or Europe, and income from other orders which I get hardly allow me to cover expenses for public utilities and buying food.

I don’t seek for luxury. We don’t have a car, smart-phones, I delay attending a dentist though tooth pain worries me. Also, I have to treat chronic bronchitis which could progress into bronchial asthma. Beef, cheese, and bananas are delicacies for our family. We buy clothes in “second-hand” shops and new shoes are bought only for our kids. I don’t complain to these troubles, now many people have difficulties and many have much more troubles than we do.

I will be grateful for any financial support. I could give more details in a personal letter. I guarantee that finances would be used only for buying a house or equipping it. I could send a picture a house or copies of documents confirming the buying.

I ask to forgive me if this letter somehow disturbed you or took Your time…

For many people, New Year is the time of miracles. I wish all of you to have a miracle in a coming 2017 and hope that God will show a miracle to our family.

Sincerely,

Aleksey Krokhov
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hello, @Aleksey Friend and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I read your post and I was sorry to hear about your past and childhood. You have been through a lot of hardship and survived and what didn't kill you will only make you stronger. I hope and pray that the future is bright for you and your young family.

I have read your post and I am happy to share this on my Facebook and Twitter page. Do you have a way to collect donations? What I would advise you would be to set up a crowdfunding campaign on sites such as GoFundMe.com and FundAnything.com. You must post your story in detail and provide as much evidence as possible such as photos, documents, and supporting proof. The more information you provide the more you are likely to make.

I have posted some examples for you below from GoFundMe. So many of the readers on The Find Some Money Forum have used this strategy and have made money to help them improve their lives, I would advise you to do the same. I am happy to share your campaign on The Find Some Money Forum as well as my Facebook and Twitter Page. I really hope you pursue this strategy because it's a viable way to make money fast. I wish you all the best.

Eva's Angels by Dean Giles - GoFundMe

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money
  3. Good day, Sir (Mrs)!

Thank you very much for Your reply and advises - I really appreciate this.
    Also, thank You for sharing with my post on Facebook and Twitter. I understand, that for some people this post may look just as looking for "easy money" or begging...
    I would never ask for money if it is not issue of health of my kid.
    I have placed my post on some sites, which You recommend.
    Now, I have a few questions for You (if possible).

1) what do you mean - "supporting prrof"? I am planning to sell my house and buy another one. Could be screen picture of announcement of selling a prove? But it would be in Russian or Ukrainian... About placing birth certificates of my kids or my marriage certificate - I think it is bad idea, because it could be misused...
    May be I could give picture of my family?

2) About collecting donations. Unfortunately, PayPal does not work fully in Ukraine. I was thinking about giving account of some friend living in other country, but in this case, if name of account owner and my name would be different, people could consider me a cheater... There are a two most common ways to transfer money to Ukraine. a) Money transfer systems, such as Western Union or MoneyGram; b) money transfer of a SWIFT-account. As I understand, all sites for donations give PayPal as only option, without any other alternative. Hope, that You won't delete my post after this information, because on some site I received a notification, that because I use PayPal account from country with limited option, I have to leave the site...

3) I would like You to give some name and gender for addressing. You can give a name which is not your real. But for me, to communicate with person, calling him "admin", or Sir/Mam is too formal.

I will be glad to get anwers for these questions, at least at first two. Again, thank you very much, for replying and words of encouragement!
    May God bless You and your family!
    Sincerely,

Aleksey
  4. I have posted picture of my three kids...
  5. admin

Admin Post
    Hi, @Aleksey Friend and thanks for replying. I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability. I have listed your questions in bold and my answers are in normal text. If you need further clarification please continue the conversation.

1) what do you mean - "supporting proof"? I am planning to sell my house and buy another one. Could be screen picture of announcement of selling a proof? But it would be in Russian or Ukrainian... About placing birth certificates of my kids or my marriage certificate - I think it is bad idea because it could be misused...
    Maybe I could give a picture of my family?

When I was referring to supporting proof I was referring to your past when you had to uproot and move. For me, your forced movement had an adverse effect on your life and as a consequence, you are disadvantaged compared to others. Crowdfunding sites like to know about the past and this factor could help you get more donations legitimately. You could also provide supporting evidence such as a screen picture. You could offer your marriage certificate as proof but ask the sites not to publish this. The more proof you offer the more credible your crowdfunding campaign becomes.

2) About collecting donations. Unfortunately, PayPal does not work fully in Ukraine. I was thinking about giving account of some friend living in other country, but in this case, if name of account owner and my name would be different, people could consider me a cheater... There are a two most common ways to transfer money to Ukraine. a) Money transfer systems, such as Western Union or MoneyGram; b) money transfer of a SWIFT-account. As I understand, all sites for donations give PayPal as only option, without any other alternative. Hope, that You won't delete my post after this information, because on some site I received a notification, that because I use PayPal account from country with limited option, I have to leave the site...

You should be very careful giving another person's account on your crowdfunding page because there's nothing stopping them from taking the money and doing a runner. Also, I don't think the crowdfunding sites mentioned will accept another person's PayPal account. You must speak to the administrators of this site and ask them if there is anyway to circumvent your lack of PayPal account.

3) I would like You to give some name and gender for addressing. You can give a name which is not your real. But for me, to communicate with a person, calling him "admin", or Sir/Madam is too formal.

I'm male and you can call me Al.

I hope these answers your question. I am happy to offer any assistance I can so please feel free to keep the conversation going. I wish you all the best.

I Need 1000 Dollars in a Week! What Can I Do | Find Some Money
  6. No more replies... Nobody cares...
    admin likes this.
  7. admin

Admin Post
    Hello @Aleksey Friend, I'm sorry no one has replied. Raising money requires patients and you must not give up. Have you found a way to create a Crowdfunding page to accept donations, I think this is what is stopping you from getting a donation. I wish you all the best.

I desperately need $500 dollars right now! | Find Some Money