Raising money for donation projects right now

Discussion in 'Ask For Donation' started by tflofasho, Apr 17, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. tflofasho

tflofasho Newbie

Hi all;

I'm currently starting up a donation right now to raise some money.

My current goal at the moment is $200 to start off small with.

I have 2 projects right now to that I am currently raising money for. One is to help raise $500 to purchase the study materials and register for the exam of my strength and conditioning certification exam, CSCS, which is super hard, but have been studying and preparing for. The other is $500 to raise money to take online classes for my nursing degree to help pay through my classes so I can use the class credits to take my other classes online that offer financial aid, since these classes from this online college doesn't offer financial aid and can't push through because of it.

At the moment, $200 is the goal and start off since I have never asked or raised money before and decided to start off small now before it gets bigger.

So yeah, I don't know if there's any information or help I can get to help me get the money needed right away to help me with achieving these things right now.

I have other goals, but I don't want my life problems to be shared with strangers online who I feel won't help me during hard times; so I want to start off safe and small so I can exponentially be able to get rid of my problems little by little.

I'm a post graduate the past few years, trying to raise money to get back to school for my masters, PhD and eventually MD trying to get my fitness and research program design and firm going and continue my martial arts training for teaching. I'm currently trying to refine and gain skill sets for my practice at the moment.

Thanks for your help.