Reputable hard money lenders southern california? cant get bank loan

Discussion in 'Securing A Business Loan' started by JenniferGo, Aug 3, 2016.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. JenniferGo

JenniferGo Moderator

I'm looking for reputable hard money lenders in Southern California because I cant get a loan from my bank. I understand that hard money loans are asset based loans secured by real estate property. I have a small rental property that I'm prepared to used as the asset base collateral and hopefully I can secure a business loan by doing this. What I need is a list of private investors or companies which are reputable hard money lenders in Southern California. So far I've come across some very 'fishy' companies and private lenders so I'm stuck. Please help me so I can get my business up and running.
    admin likes this.
  2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hi @JenniferGo - Have you tried The Norris Group? It is a California Real Estate investing company which offers hard money loans. These loans are available for Rehabbers/Flippers/Rental Refinance and Build to Flip. The interest rates start from 6.9 to 11.9%. If you're business involves the above they might be able to help. Check out the following Non-Affiliate link HERE.