Should you steal your neighbors wi-fi internet connection?

Discussion in 'Ways to Live Cheaper' started by JibberJabber27, Dec 3, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. If you want to save money when you are surfing the internet then there are a few ways you can do this. Many people ask how to steal your neighbors wireless internet connection and instead of asking questions like these you should really emphasize on borrowing the wireless internet connection and sharing the costs.

The first thing that you need to do is check what sorts of networks are out there. You can do this by going to the bottom right hand side of the task bar to check the internet connections that are available. Go through each connection one by one and check the security level that is attributed to it. If the network is security enabled then unfortunately you cannot connect to this, if however the internet connection does not have any security on it then you can connect the internet for free.

If you are lucky enough to find a wireless connection then don’t just steal it from your neighbors. What you have to do is develop a good rapport with your neighbor and obtain their trust. Once you have their trust just let them know if it will be OK to use their WI-FI connection. More often than not your relationship with your neighbor will mean than you can start surfing for free. If the neighbor refuses then ask them if you can share the cost. Instead of paying full price you can pay half the price. If you can get other neighbors to join in without overloading the network then you can share the monthly fee between each other.

If you don’t have access to any unsecured networks then you have to approach the person who lives next door and ask them if they are willing to share the cost of the monthly fee for the connection. If they agree then you can start surfing for half the price. Sometimes the person next door might even give you the network key for free if they see you are in need of financial assistance. The key is to develop a good rapport and gain the trust of the people living next to you.

If you can find any unsecured networks that you can steel then there are two options that you can take. The first option is to get a jack to amplify your WI-FI signals so that you can reach out further and find unsecured networks that you can hook up to once you get the approval of that person. The other option is to look for cheap broadband, with more and more companies entering the broadband market the deals are becoming competitive, before broadband use to be quite expensive however nowadays the prices have really fallen. Check some of the links on this page to see how much you can save.

The best way to find cheap broadband is to use comparison sites. These sites will allow you to find the best deals and speeds. Once you find the deal that’s right you can join. You might even ask two neighbors to share the cost with you, this way you will be getting the connection for free while your neighbors enjoy good deals. With a little patience and perseverance you too can enjoy free surfing of the internet.