Single 18 yr old mom,2 babies, no income, help!!

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by BeccySueK74, Nov 20, 2017.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. BeccySueK74

BeccySueK74 Newbie

My name is Rebecca, Im 18 & I have 2 daughters with no assistance. Unfortunately I havent worked since February because I was on bedrest from my rough pregnancy. So no type of income, & I havent been able to leave the house in about 2 months due to lack of daycare/babysitter. Babies are so expensive especially when you dont have a dollar to your name, someone please help!
  2. Jennifer6

Jennifer6 Newbie

My name is Jennifer Hudson the Founder of World Deaf Women Society Located in Arizona, United States. I am writing on the behalf of the foundation that we are offering some help to the deaf and individual that might in need of assistance with financial help.
    Please reach me in contact in other to further and listen to your financial need.

Email: aseoluwababy@gmail.com
  3. Đại lý TK Zalo - O789225888 Thanks. Bài viết của bạn rất hay UP TOP cho bạn
  4. tool đẩy người nghe Soundcloud chậm

[​IMG]
    web buff nguoi view Soundcloud an toan​

[​IMG]
    Mua buff lượt xem Soundcloud uy tín​

[​IMG]
    Mua buff view Soundcloud 0789225888​

[​IMG]
    Bán đẩy lượt nghe Soundcloud uy tín​