What is the Maximum Amount of Scholarships that a Student can Receive?

Discussion in 'Finding Scholarship Money' started by Financial Fiend, Sep 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. This may sound like a silly question but what is the maximum amount of scholarship that a student can receive? I'm determined to further my education and wanted to know what grants, scholarships, bursaries and fellowships are available to me. This forum looks really well maintained and organized so I'm looking for some pretty comprehensive answers. Thank You.
  2. Juan

Juan Newbie

The Federal PELL grant is something that you should be able to apply for, the grant does not have to be repaid and it's available to most undergraduates. The maximum award for 2013/2014 is $5,635.00.
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

Another grant you could apply for is the Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, this does not have to be paid and is given to undergraduates with exceptional financial need, I think the maximum is $4000 for 2013/2014.
  4. Raymond

Raymond Newbie

Has anyone heard of the Teacher Education Assistance for College & Higher Education Grant (TEACH). This is mainly for undergraduates, post-baccalaureate and serves students from low income families. The maximum amount you can get is $4000.
  5. Rayhan

Rayhan Newbie

6. victorpisk

victorpisk Newbie

Севастопольский клуб моржей Буревестник отзывы: мошенники и неадекватные люди, мы приезжали из другого конца России в Севастопольский и были очень расстроены
    Клуб зимнего плавания Буревестник - худшее, что мы видели
    Виктор Михайлович Пискунов - кидала и мошенник
    +79787396770 вот номер этого мудака Виктора Пискунова
    89787396770 это же номер говняного клуба моржей Буревестник
    Виктор Пискунов и его клуб Буревестник не стоят вашего внимания