Where can i get a free vehicle in new york?

Discussion in 'Free Money for People in Need' started by admin, Feb 12, 2015.

Welcome to the Find Some Money Forum
I Need 1000 Dollars Right Now

I Need 500 Dollars Right Now

I Need 100 Dollars Right Now

- The Find Some Money Forum is a community of members dedicated to helping each other Find More Money.

- On this forum you will find information on making money, saving money as well as investing money

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    I wanted to compile a list of all the organizations and programs offering free vehicles for low income families in New York. I get a lot of emails from low income families in New York so I hope this thread can help all these fine hard working people. If the community members have more programs or organizations to get a car for free then please take the time to extend the thread.

More lawful strategies to make $100 to $5000 dollars - if you need money now read this post | Find Some Money

Most of these programs and organizations accept car donations in New York and then repair and renovate the vehicle. Most people give their car away to receive a tax deduction which they use to offset their taxes. This process is a win win for everyone and it helps low income families with transportation assistance. These programs in particular help disabled people, abused women, people living in homeless shelters and victims of disaster as well as military families. I will be organizing the information so its easy to understand and I really hope it helps.

Free Charity Cars For Low Income Families

The Family Enrichment Network
    Address: 29 Fayette Street
    Binghamton NY 13901
    Telephone (607) 723-8313 Extension 821

The Triad In Car Equipment Exchange for Disabled People
    Address: 1 Empire State Plaza
    Suite Number 1001
    Albany NY 12223
    Telephone: (800)-522-4369

The Wheels for Work Organization
    Address: 1141 East Union Street
    Newark NY 14513
    Telephone:(315) 331-4867 (Ask for Free Vehicle Extension)

The Ways to Work Program
    Address: 844 Delaware Avenue
    Buffalo NY 14209
    Telephone: (866) 269-1587

New York Labor Department Ways to Work Program
    Welfare to Work Department
    State Office Building Campus 12
    Office 228
    Albany New York 12240
    Telephone: (518) 485-6316

The Process: Free Vehicle for Low Income Families

Knowing how to get a free car from charity could make a remarkable difference to your life. The first step is to gather all your supporting information that proves that you are on a low income. These would include pay stubs, social security letters, food stamps, rental assistance, mortgage assistance, weatherization programs and military assistance letters. You then need to approach these organization and let them know you require a free vehicle. You also need to prove that a vehicle would make a positive impact to your life. Hope this helps the great people of New York.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    Nichelle likes this.
  2. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

Great list @admin - You should add more information like this to for other states. There are a lot of low income families who require transportation assistance. Look forward to the information.
    admin likes this.
  3. Sadia

Sadia Administrator

Great idea! Look forward to some more States!
    admin likes this.
  4. Ammo_Ram

Ammo_Ram Newbie

A lot of people use sites like Freecycle to requests old cars and users are more than happy to donate their cars as they get to use the process as a tax deduction. If you need a free car its definitely worth checking sites like Freecycle.
    admin likes this.
  5. Great idea @Ammo_Ram - I have used freecycle to kit out my home but I never thought about extending the service to get a new car. Thanks for the idea, will check it out.
    admin likes this.
  6. Simrin

Simrin Newbie

It is possible to get a free car from freecycle however these cars are snapped up really quickly so you need to be on the ball. You might have to spend some money of repairs but I agree its definitely quicker and easier to use Freecycle to get a free vehicle.
    admin likes this.
  7. admin

Admin Post
    Great post @admin, I have shared all this information on my site, thanks.
  8. woo

woo Newbie

Hello

My name is (woo) from singapore
    I am programmer Computer
    i want create new game online But for this I need money
    No one in the country did not help me
    I have 2 children i need money for life ...
    I need money for job !
    Can you help me ? I need money 10000.$
    I Promise back money
    Please help me for god and for my children

My email is :: sv3000b34@gmail.com

Thanks
  9. DoraGarza

DoraGarza Newbie

Hi, My name Dora Garza and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Donald. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address (donald.blankatmcardcreator@gmail.com). And I believe they will also Change your life
  10. Nichelle

Nichelle Newbie

11. RathanaKumar

RathanaKumar Newbie

Gentlemen & Ladies,

I'm RATHANAKUMAR R from India. I'm from a poor family. My dad is a tailor and my mom is a housewife. I'm studying undergraduate degree. This is not normal to ask this, but I'm asking a millionaire's to buy a new bike for me.

I love bikes especially Honda and Ducati. In my country, these bikes are really high cost and my dad also doesn't have enough money to buy a new bike, and also I didn't ask my dad because he is not a millionaire.

But in countries abroad there are lots of millionaires. They are kind and hopeful. I'm asking the respected millionaire's to buy a new bike for me. My friends are all having bike and cars, but I don't have any bike. Many times I cried and thinking why I got this life, nothing in my life.

I like to long ride to my bike, but I don't have. I'm studying undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering. When I finish my degree I want to be a good car or a bike mechanic. I like automobiles. If anybody interest to buy a new bike for me please contact.

Phone number: +919952198941
    Mail I'd: rrathank@gmail.com
    And really thanks for reading my story. and thanks for your patience.

RathanaKumar
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
    admin likes this.
  12. admin

Admin Post
    Hello @RathanaKumar and welcome to The Find Some Money Forum. I read your post and remembered the time I wanted a bike desperately but my parents could not afford one. I hope and pray you somehow get the money together to buy this bike you crave for so much.

In order to ask rich people and millionaires for money. I would advise you to set up a Crowdfunding page through sites such as FundAnything.com and GoFundMe.com. Once you set up the Crowdfunding campaign you can send the link to rich people and millionaires and ask for help. You must have a very good reason for asking for the money. You can say something like this - purchasing a bike would give you an emotional and psychological boost to complete your studies and go on to do better things in life. You must be very convincing.

I am happy to share your campaign on my Facebook and Twitter account. I wish you all the best and I hope you get the Bike you deserve my friend.
  13. Uhnruh26

Uhnruh26 Newbie

14. shop Qua nhà mình up hộ nha
    LH 1758063109
  15. idea and application Mua sắm an toàn và tiện lợi với hình thức giao hàng nhận tiền của chúng tôi. Mọi thứ bạn cần được đưa đến bậc cửa nhà bạn chỉ sau 1 cú nhấp chuột